3. See Rirkrit Tiravanija's silver sausage installation at the Gavin Brown's Enterprise stand. (Gavin and Mark Ruffalo were hosting a sausage sizzle here during Thursday's preview!)
4. Spot the Tracy Emin neon phrases at the White Cube and Lehmann Maupin stands.
5. See Thomas Demand’s print at the Sprüth Magers Berlin stand.
6. Refrain from coloring in Anselm Reyles’ paint-by-numbers pieces at the Contemporary Fine Arts Berlin stand.
7. Get plastered at John Ahearn’s reconstruction of his South Bronx Hall of Fame project.
8. EAT!!! Take your pick from Sant Ambroeus’ paninetti and house wines; The Fat Radish’s deluxe salad bar and perfectly executed lattes; Roberta’s Def Aleppo pizza; or The Standard Biergarten’s pork bratwursts, beers, and pretzels.
9. Attend Taryn Simon’s talk about her current MoMA exhibit, A Living Man Declard Dead and Other Chapters I-XVII.
10. Gawk at Joshua Callaghan’s Two Dollar Umbrella (Steve Turner Contemporary) and James Angus' Concrete Cloudburst (Gavin Brown's Enterprise) in the sculpture garden.
11. Join the VIPs and find nirvana at the Soho House lounge.
12. See Sophie Von Hellermann's panels at Greene Naftali.