Make It Snappy is a photo series showcasing quick snaps from OC & friends.
Jordan M., the ultra adorable and talented Bumble and Bumble Editorial Stylist (proof: he does Philip Crangi's hair!) gives us a peek into his Fashion Week survival kit.
1. A razor for last minute changes to model’s hair backstage. I actually just lopped off model Allison Nix’s hair into an awesomely bad boy cut.
2. My pin case with one of my hair hero’s (Dolly Parton) sage words “The higher the hair, the closer to Jesus.” Dolly’s perfect.
3. Caffeine, I need caffeine.
4. This is my little binder filled with polaroids from all the shoots I’ve done since Paris last season. Aren’t I cool J?
5. My wallet with my Crangi key chain.
6. I glue playing cards to duck bill clips so that they don’t dent the model’s hair as they sit and get their make up done. It’s a challenge to keep the hair looking good while they're getting their face on or trying on the clothing. They also look pretty cool.
7. A green apple to keep me going.
8. I keep all of my hair test and hair inspiration shots on my iPad. Love that thing.
9. Bumble and Bumble Grooming Creme is my desert island product. It lends hair a nice polish but never leaves it stiff. I like hair to move on the runway.
10. A sharpie to write my name on all my products and scribble notes from the designer or stylist during a show. Product can disappear backstage so I tag everything.
11. Advil for the aches and pains and Vaselines I picked up in London – because Vaseline is amazing, but these old school tins are pretty awesome, too.
12. My Fashion Week Schedule. Check out all the highlights, I got a lot of shows…