Opening Ceremony and Timberland
teamed up again this summer for a new round of exclusive shoes available only at O.C. stores. This time, we looked to the Timberland archives to revive the summer shoe of our dreams: a hiking ready, beach essential, asphalt appropriate Water Shoe composed of breathable mesh, quick-dry neoprene, and waterproof nubuck suede.
Resurrected from its original 1980s release, the colorful shoe first came to our attention on the feet of friends Nate Lowman and Leo Fitzpatrick circa 2001. Soon after, O.C. creative director, Humberto (seen here
in his own pair), discovered a dead stock pair at a little known shoe shop in Greenwich Village, and brought it to the attention of our friends at Timberland. We can't wait to wear them in vibrant summer shades of Teal & Grey, Neon Orange & Sand, and Optical White.
Guarantee your pair in this limited edition release by placing your pre-order here
• All pre-orders must be placed by Tuesday, July 13th.
• Please fax completed forms to Opening Ceremony Online, (212) 965-8776. Call us with any questions: (646) 237-6078.
• Launch/arrival date applies only to domestic orders. International customers should allow an extra 2-5 business days for delivery.
• All orders are final sale
. No returns or exchanges.
• In stores: Friday, July 16
• Price: $95
• Color availability: TEAL, WHITE, and ORANGE
• Size availability: 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 12, 13, 14
• All in Men's US sizing (Run true to size)